A New Start.... with added problems

Ok, now I know I have to move on, but it's not that easy. I just spent the last year in Canada, and all I have left is credit card debt and a Canadian girlfriend who is still in Canada. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, I'd love to go back there, but my work visa has expired and I can't afford the flights anyway. It would be great if she came here, but she can't really afford the flights and what use would it be to come here when there's no work and we can't afford to get our own place. I'm quickly running out of options.....

Well I thought I'd start this blog as a way to track my progress from this situation. I literally have no idea what to do at the moment, so hopefully a new plan will start to take effect and I think it'll be interesting to see it happen. I told my girlfriend that I'd set up a blog to unashamedly ask people to donate a little money so we can both get our lives back on track. She said it was the worst idea she had ever heard. Well, I'm running out of ideas, so this is all I have.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I created this blog at a time when I had no idea what I was going to do in my life. I felt it would be an interesting project to track how my life changed and evolved from this point. I'm excited to see what happens...

Recent Comments