Job Searching


Cobra Command Logo.svg
I think when someone like myself gets a bit panicky about finding a job they apply for anything and everything. Gone are the days that you hold onto your dreams and have a few choice companies that you have your eye on. The result of this is getting rapid responses from what I can only describe as scam'ish sources. I got a phone call today from a very nice guy from XR Marketing, I barely remember applying to them but anyway, the guy was very impressed with my CV and as luck would have it I could come in to have an interview with the MD tomorrow. I had a few minutes of excitement before I went to do some research. I started googling XR marketing and the first google suggestion was "xr marketing scam". Great! I had almost guessed it seemed too good to be true, but I believed my CV was fairly impressive and wasn't surprised they were interested. I'm an idiot! Well it turns out that this crowd is part of the Cobra group, who I initially thought were the bad guys in G.I. Joe comics. Brilliant! I almost want to go down there tomorrow and record the interview. But its a bit like going to the Scientologists for fun, am I really sure I'm immune to their brain washing? It could end in disaster.

posted under , |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cobra Group (now names Appco Group) is just one tentacle of the global direct sale scult known to some as Devilcorp.

If you go to http://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/ you will find plenty of info.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I created this blog at a time when I had no idea what I was going to do in my life. I felt it would be an interesting project to track how my life changed and evolved from this point. I'm excited to see what happens...

Recent Comments